We are happy to come and speak to groups of people about our work; From small to very large groups are all possible.
Groups could include;
- Coffee mornings
- Women’s groups
- U3a meetings
- Business lunches
- Fund raising events
- After dinner speaker
- Church service or mid-week group
- School lessons or assemblies
- Social clubs
An example of possible talk subjects are listed below. Other subjects could also be covered.
- Exciting adventures of an aid worker
- A global mission – the work of Jacob’s Well
- Why help the poor overseas?
- Africa; helping those in greatest need
- Medical aid; problems and opportunities
- Aid for Eastern Europe, past and present
To book a speaker or to talk about possibilities, please contact Jacob’s Well offices on 01482 881162 or email us at email@example.com